Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Bartholomew Cubbins on RNA Episode 7: What Not To Do During a Group Meeting (mov)


Watch the video (pops)

A great example of what not to do during your group meeting presentation.

Here we have exhibit A, the last slide of graduate student Y's great data-heavy presentation. And then the fun started. Why, oh why, did he chose to do this. And more importantly, why didn't he run it by me before doing it? Oh, who am I kidding, I would have encouraged it. meh.

For a small file, check out:
http://blip.tv/file/12335

or if you like google:

3 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, Blogger kebmodee said...

reminds me of that classic ZZ Top song...Backdoor Love Affair. Oh Baby!

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger Bartholomew Cubbins said...

Meow.

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Bartholomew Cubbins said...

This is a true story. I'm not sure I'm creative enough to make something like this up. We were all dying. The only one who didn't get it was the presenter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home